- Mid-Rise Building with Elevator Access
- Controlled Building Access
- Clubhouse with Internet Cafe
- Resident Activities On-Site
- Heart Healthy Cardio and Fitness Studio
- Business Center
- Outdoor Green Space with Picnic Area
- Courtyard Sitting Area with Grill
- Parking Garage
- Public Transportation
- 24/7 Emergency Maintenance Service and Online Maintenance Requests
- Online Rent Payment Service
- Billiards Room with Collector's Edition 1965 Mustang Pool Table
- Stainless Steel Energy Efficient Appliances
- Air Conditioner
- Programmable Thermostats
- Ceiling Fan
- Large Closets
- Stain Resistant Berber-Style Carpeting
- Storage Rentals Available
- W/D Hookup
- Washer/Dryer Available
- Wheelchair Access
- Window Coverings
- Chef-Style Kitchen with Granite Countertops
- Open Kitchen with Breakfast Bar and Pantry
- Walk-In Shower with Grab Bars Available
- Tile in Select Areas
- Water/Sewer Included
Pets - Max 2 allowed, Max weight 30 lb each
- Comments: Pets Allowed. Our homes accommodate up to two pets per apartment with a maximum weight limit of 30 lbs. Please call the leasing office for pet deposit/fees. Renters Insurance Required
- WINTER PARK VILLAGE, an established lifestyle center located just north of Orlando in the affluent community of Winter Park on 17-92 between Lee Road and Fairbanks Avenue. This is the area’s most exciting destination for upscale shopping, dining, entertainment and just an overall great place to spend time away from the mall madness.
- Enjoy Local Shopping, Casual Dining and Entertainment at FASHION SQUARE MALL.
- ENZIAN THEATER is a single-screen cinema café offering mostly independent & foreign films with two unique dining options and a variety of special programming.
- The MORSE MUSEUM OF AMERICAN ART houses a collection of American art pottery, late 19th- and early 20th-century American painting, graphics, decorative art.
- Explore LEU GARDENS' 50-acres of beautiful cultivated gardens with over 40 diverse plant collections from around the world.
- DUBSDREAD GOLF COURSE features the oldest public layout in the central Florida area, originally designed in 1924 and renovated in 2008.